You are trying to purchase more products than available in stock.
Classic Halo Extensions comes in 20” lengths (180g) includes one halo weft plus 2 additional clip on wefts.
Classic halo hair extensions instantly add length and volume with a weft secured with invisible miracle wire that is placed on the crown of your head.
All Superior Hair Classic Halo Extensions are made from 100% Remy human hair, easy to install and comfortable to wear weft extensions that blend seamlessly with your natural hair.
Our Halo extensions are made with multi-tone adapt colouring system which helps the extensions blend with your hair seamlessly even if your own hair shade is slightly different. Find your ideal colour match in-store or online with our colour matching service.
Sorry no products are found in this length
Our extensions are manufactured with a multi-tone adapt colouring system. This means they look super natural, dimensional, and deep. This system also makes colour matching easier because the addition of highlights and lowlights blend into a larger range of natural colours.
Let’s match you with your ultimate shade!
Try Professional colour matching in-store.
Test it out with a sample pack.
Try before you buy with a colour ring.
Try our experts colour match online.
Yes! Superior Hair halo extensions can be worn at six different sizes in the one product. Simply adjust the size of the miracle wire by securing it in the chosen slot. Make sure the halo sits gently against your head and does not move when you shake your head.
No - Halo hair extensions cannot slip or fall out if they are applied correctly and are the correct size for your head. If you are worried about this, we suggest purchasing a few extra clip in extensions to help secure the miracle wire. Hair should not fall away from the clip or wire, but if it does, give us a call in-store and we can help.
Your hair should be below shoulder-length (medium to long length). We do not recommend Halo extensions for those with short hair as it is difficult to create a seamless blend. Ask our team about options for short hair now.
Beautiful results are super easy to achieve with both of these methods, but the difference is in the application technique. If you love spending time doing your hair in front of the mirror - clip ins may be your best choice. If you are always on the run, try a halo extension.
Our Clip in Collection – Lengths and weight:
Seamless clip in set: 10 pc, 20inch (180g) - For serious all-round coverage
Classic clip in value set: 7pc, 14inch (80g) 20inch (90g) - Add volume for an affordable
Classic clip in regular set: 9pc,
16inch (105g), 20inch (125g), 22inch (125g) and 26inch (145g) - Add great volume and length
• Application: wefts with a lace or silicone are applied using clips to secure
• Application time: with middle skill level, these can be applied in a few minutes
• Hair type: suitable for a range of thicknesses
• Hair length: your hair should be at least 6-7 inches long (which is around shoulder
• Hair styles: high ponytail, up-dos, buns, all are possible
Our Classic halo collection - Lengths and weight:
20 Inch (180g) includes one halo weft plus additional clip on wefts.
• Application: Halo weft applied use a nylon wire with extra clips for security + 2 clip wefts to help blend in the hair that frames your face
• Application time: middle skill level and can be applied in a few minutes
• Hair type: suitable for thin – medium and thick hair
• Hair length: Your hair should be below shoulder-length (medium to long length).
• Hair styles: Suitable for down or half down styles, experiment with sliding the halo for one side for side braids and ponytails
Our hair extensions are made from Remy 100% human hair, so you can style them with hot tools as often as you would style your own hair. It is super important to always use a heat protector on both your extension and your natural hair to prevent damage.
Find an extension colour that is as close as possible to your natural hair around half way down the strand, rather than at the root or tip.
We always recommend you get in touch with our team for a colour matching service to ensure you get extensions that look flawless. We can colour match you in-store and online. Find out more here.
1. Always brush your extensions before you wash them.
2. Prepare a clean sink or bowl with lukewarm water.
3. Pump or 3 dollops of paraben, sulphate, alcohol and keratin free shampoo into the water and dissolve.
4. Shampoo each extensions separately by holding the bond and dipping the hair into the water. Massage gently with light strokes
5. Follow up with conditioner on the mids and ends. Leave them on a towel for around 1 minutes before rinsing.
6. Apply a deep conditioner or hair mask and leave them overnight.
7. Rinse each extension the following morning in warm water.
8. Allow them to air dry, or use heat protectant and a hair dryer.
Remember: always use a shampoo that is paraben, sulphate, alcohol and keratin free. Only condition the mids and ends of your extensions. Following these rules will
extend the life of your extensions.
Yes! All our hair extensions are made from high-quality human hair - meaning that they can be dyed easily to match your natural hair perfectly. While you can dye the extensions, we recommend avoiding any chemical treatments as the hair has been processed and sterilised.
Try to choose a shade closest to your natural hair color so there’s no need to dye it.
If you do need to, opt for a semi-permanent colour or colour conditioner. We also suggest
testing the dye on a few strands to ensure the final result is what you want.
While you can use dye, we take no responsibility for any damage caused by dying your hair extensions. Refunds will not be offered for damage caused by colouring, dyeing, or using any chemical process voids any warranty.
We also offer a range of colour-matching services, if you want to be certain it’s the right shade for you.. Check out our Colour Match page, or simply contact us with photos of your hair under natural lighting.
Sure! Our 100% human hair extensions can be toned to appear brighter in colour. Removable extensions can be toned in a lukewarm bath with diluted purple shampoo for the best results.