You are trying to purchase more products than available in stock.
Our newest Clip-In Bun is back and reinvented!
The Clip-In Bun that is best suited for those who thought their bun could never. It's the "no-makeup" makeup of hair. Lazy never looked so good. The Clip-In Bun comes with a slight curl at the ends but it can be customised!
All Superior Hair Clip In Buns are made from 100% Remy human hair.
Our extensions are made with multi-tone adapt colouring system which helps the extensions blend with your hair seamlessly even if your own hair shade is slightly different. Find your ideal colour match in-store or online with our colour matching service.
Sorry no products are found in this length
Our extensions are manufactured with a multi-tone adapt colouring system. This means they look super natural, dimensional, and deep. This system also makes colour matching easier because the addition of highlights and lowlights blend into a larger range of natural colours.
Let’s match you with your ultimate shade!
Try Professional colour matching in-store.
Test it out with a sample pack.
Try before you buy with a colour ring.
Try our experts colour match online.
It’s so easy - anyone can do it. Your piece is ready to go!
1. Start by styling your hair into a tight bun using a hair tie
2. Prepare your Clip-in Messy Bun by gently brushing it out to remove any tangles
3. Widen the Base of your Clip-In Bun by pressing the adjustable drawstring buckle, pull outwards. This will expand the netting to ensure it fits over your natural bun.
4. Apply Your Superior Clip In Bun over your natural bun, making sure to slide the
four combs under your natural bun, they should latch onto your hair tie.
5. Using your adjustable drawstring buckle, secure your Superior Clip-in Bun in
place and wrap the excess of the drawstring around your Bun, using your provided Superior Bobby Pins to secure it in place.
6. You can now test your Clip-In bun is secure by moving your head around. You can use more Bobby pins for extra security.
1. For a polished and sleek bun look, make sure your Superior Clip-in Messy Bun is wrapped in one direction and tightly tuck all loose hair ends under the bun.
2. For a messy bun look, you can pull out some hair pieces from your Superior Clip-in Bun and loosely hide the loose hair under the bun.
• Use a storage box or case to protect your extensions from external grime while not in use.
• Keep extensions in a cool, dry place.
• Avoid storing extensions in direct sunlight.
• Make sure your extensions are 100% dry before storing.
1. Always brush your extensions before you wash them.
2. Prepare a clean sink or bowl with lukewarm water.
3. Pump 2 or 3 dollops of paraben, sulphate, alcohol and keratin free shampoo into the water and dissolve.
4. Shampoo each extensions separately by holding the bond and dipping the hair into the water. Massage gently with light strokes.
5. Follow up with conditioner on the mids and ends. Leave them on a towel for around 15 minutes before rinsing.
6. Apply a deep conditioner or hair mask and leave them overnight.
7. Rinse each extension the following morning in warm water.
8. Allow them to air dry, or use heat protectant and a hair dryer.
Remember: always use a shampoo that is paraben, sulphate, alcohol and keratin free. Only condition the mids and ends of your extensions. Following these rules will extend the life of your extensions.
Yes! All our hair extensions are made from high-quality human hair - meaning that they can be dyed easily to match your natural hair perfectly. While you can dye the extensions, we recommend avoiding any chemical treatments as the hair has been processed and sterilised.
Try to choose a shade closest to your natural hair colour so there’s no need to dye it.
If you do need to, opt for a semi-permanent colour or colour conditioner. We also suggest testing the dye on a few strands to ensure the final result is what you want. While you can use dye, we take no responsibility for any damage caused by dying your hair extensions. Refunds will not be offered for damage caused by colouring, dyeing, or using any chemical process voids any warranty.
We also offer a range of colour-matching services, if you want to be certain it’s the right shade for you, check out our Colour Match page, or simply contact us with photos of your hair under natural lighting.
Provide the answer to the question here.
Sure! Our 100% human hair extensions can be toned to appear brighter in colour. Removable extensions can be toned in a lukewarm bath with diluted purple shampoo for the best results.
Avoid putting your hair underneath the water when you have hair extensions. Ocean water salt and swimming pool chemicals causes tangles and takes moisture out of your hair.
If you do accidentally get your hair extensions wet while swimming, rinse your hair with fresh water as soon as possible, and apply a leave in conditioner or spray in condition to alleviate the impact.