How quickly can I receive my Superior Hair Extensions?
All items will be sent within 48 hours of payment clearing and receipt of information:
- The colour you require and
- Delivery address
If you are in New Zealand :
If your Payment made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will show in our account Tuesday morning. During public holidays and weekends parcels are sent the next available working / business day. Order dispatched confirmation and tracking numbers provided on request. All parcels can be tracked on the courier company web site www.courierpost.co.nz
Courier post parcels are normally delivered over night, parcels may take longer on public holidays and weekends, parcels sent Friday are delivered Monday, no Saturday delivery. We cannot guarantee overnight or Saturday deliveries. For rural deliveries you should allow 3 working days. If your parcel hasn't arrived within this time frame please contact us immediately as it is much easier to find lost / missing parcels within a few days of sending them out than several weeks later.
We offer combined shipping on multiple orders.
Our most popular product is Clips in hair extensions. Whether you want long hair or are looking to add volume to your hair; our full head clip in set is the answer.
What makes Superiorhair the best?
One company can be better than another and sell better hair. Only the best raw hair is chosen before it is treated. This is high quality, healthy and strong hair. This produces a higher grade of extension hair that will last longer without tangling or drying. Processing is vital. Many companies process hair differently. Different processing makes different qualities of hair. Superiorhair hair extensions are cheap price and endeavor to provide our customers with only the strongest, healthiest and most luxurious 100% human hair available on the market.
Are Superiorhair hair extensions made from 100% human hair?
Absolutely! Superiorhair hair extensions are made from the finest 100% human hair. Soft to touch and silky in appearance, our hair extensions are completely natural looking so no one will ever suspect they exist!
Superiorhair hair extensions also comes in 2 different Grades. The A Grade Indian human hair is our middle grade of hair and the AAA Grade human hair is our top of the line hair, both of them are made to last, but the AAA Grade will last longer. The difference between these Grades is the hair quality. If customers are after the very best quality should try our AAA GRADE hair extension.
How many sets cilp ins hair extensions do I need?
One set is usually enough. You may like more than one set of clip ons if: you are going quite a bit longer than your own hair, your hair is thick or you have a short haircut. You can add as much hair as you like making your new hair extensions as thick or long as you want. Please not: our AAA grade cilp in hair extensions set (9pieces) have more hair than A Grade clip in hair extensions set (7pieces).
How much strands hair extensions do I need? (for permanent )
Each person is different depending on how thick the hair is wanted, where it is being placed, head size, how it is being applied, styled or cut etc. Since we cannot do a face to face consultation this is a guide only. If possible see a professional for guidance.
1gram/per strand hair extensions ( I Tip /U Tip / easy loop):
25-50 Adds some highlights or to disguise hair damage.
75-100 Adds volume to existing long hair
125-150 Adds length & volume to short hair
0.5gram/per strand hair extensions ( I Tip /U Tip / easy loop):
50-100 Adds some highlights or to disguise hair damage.
150-200 Adds volume to existing long hair
250-300 Adds length & volume to short hair
Are hair extensions permanent or temporary?
Permanent hair extensions are never permanent in the true sense of the word but can last for months. Compared to clip in hair extensions, the 'Micro Rings' method (with micro rings, hook and a clamp) or the 'U Tip' hot fusion method (with an electric heat connectors) used to a fix hair extensions to the scalp has a much more permanent effect. These who seeking a quick change that can be undone on demand, clip in hair extensions are the answer. For women who want to dress up and have fun, the clip in hair extensions, which are easy to remove and easy to change, are the best option.
Can I brush, curl blow dry and wash it?
Absolutely! This is your new hair. Curl it and have fun. Though you can wash everyday you will find that your extensions hair will stay clean and curled for days. Wake up too late this morning? No problem. Your hair still looks great! This does not apply to all hair curl patterns. Deep wave and very curly textures you may not want to brush out or it can get frizzy. This hair let air dry, use a wide tooth comb if you choose and scrunch. Please note hair will dry out sooner when using blow dryers and hot implements. Air drying is a great idea.
How do I wash them?
Easy! Wash the hair in one direction. From top to bottom. Avoid washing hair upside down in the sink. Use shampoos and conditioners that are for dry hair and add the most moisture. Wash hair right after swimming. When brushing your hair, start from the bottom and work your way up while holding the top part to keep it from shedding or stretching. You do not have to do this often. Extension hair does not get as dirty as your regular hair. The less you wash them the longer they will last. Use only low settings on curling irons and blow dryers. *Let hair dry naturally if you can. Please do not use products for oily hair or strippers that take out chlorine or product build up.
Can I colour hair extensions?
The great thing about our human hair is it comes with the perm in it and you can choose your color. Because the hair has been processed and sterilized we do not advise doing any more chemical treatments on it as it can easily be ruined or not come out the color you want. If you do decide to it is best to use a semi permanent color or color conditioner and not peroxide. You also might want to test the colour on a few strands first to make sure the resulting shade is what you anticipate.
Will clip in hair extensions damage my hair?
No, will not damage your own hair. Clip on extensions are a great alternative to weaving, braiding and adhesive hair extensions, which can damage your own hair. Clip ons can give your head a rest and help healthy hair grow.
Can I straighten hair extensions?
Yes. You can straighten, blow-dry, curl, and style the human hair extensions, just as you would your own hair. *Use only low settings on curling irons, GHD and blow dryers.
What color of hair extensions should I choose?
When choosing a color to match your own hair, choose a color that matches your hair from the middle to the ends. Never buy hair the color of your out growth as that is always darker. The blending of your hair on the bottom part is most important. We sell color rings so you can get an exact match. Superior hair comes in many beautiful shades to choose from.
Can I swim and go in the ocean with hair extensions?
You may go in swimming pools and hot tubs. It is best to wash hair right after swimming. Avoid getting hair in salt water as the salt can take all the moisture out of the hair and it tangle. Never braid your hair and go in salt water. It is best to wear it down. Add a spray in conditioner after swimming.
Can I wear my cilp ins hair extensions to bed?
We recommend taking them out before your go to bed. This keeps the hair from tangling while sleeping and they are easy to put back in. The great advantage to clip on extensions is being able to take them off at night.
How long will hair extensions last?
There are many factors. First you want to buy the very best quality hair, and care for it properly so they will last longer. Each person is different, depending on care for the hair, brushing, using blow dryers and hot irons, how it was applied, swimming, how often washed, etc. Due to all these factors no one can give an exact amount of days hair will last. They can last for many months or be easily ruined if not cared for properly.
How long does my hair have to be to wear hair extensions?
Your hair does not have to be very long to enjoy the beauty of wearing hair extensions. We recommend your own hair starting lengths of at least 6 inches for best results.
Will anyone know I am wearing them?
No one should be able to tell. Choosing the right color, the right length and curl pattern is important. With the right application you will know they are there but no one else willl shades to choose from.
Superior Hair Clip In Hair Extensions
- Choose the closest colour to match your hair, if the colour is not correct and you wish to exchange do not remove from packaging, If hair is to be coloured we only recommend colouring 2 shades darker and toning (seek advice from a colour technician) no lightening should be done on Superior Hair extensions.
- Cleansing your hair should be done once every four to six weeks, only if needed (Hair extensions don't have the supply of natural oils which your own hair has and washing them too often will dry them prematurely). Using only a sulphate free/Organic shampoo, always conditioning from mid-lengths to ends.
- Avoid tangles and allow hair to air dry naturally. Do not comb hair when wet. Drying may be an overnight process, once dry gently use the Superior Hair Loop brush when brushing hair, brush from ends up whilst holding the hair at the roots this will stop any irritating at the roots., apply a heat protection product and straighten each strip individually, use a swift action using only low temperatures and do not hold the straighteners in one place.
- Do not rub or tangle the hair, apply the dye and using the flat palms of your hands pat it though the hair in a stroking motion from root to tip.
- Do not sleep with Clip in hair extensions in and you should avoid swimming as this can cause hair extensions to matt.
- If colouring please carry out on a test strand first, the extensions can only be dyed darker by 2 shades, or you can add a toner. They can't be lightened or bleached as they have already been through a chemical process and additional lightening or bleaching is likely to affect the condition of the hair. We do not recommend colouring blonde hair extensions.
- If you have any concerns please contact us for full support
Superior Hair Permanently Hair Extensions
- Please ensure your clients hair is clean/has been shampooed prior to any installation of Superior Hair extensions. Do not use conditioner.
- When Superior Hair extensions have been installed no further washing should be done for 48hours after, as it gives time for the extensions to settle into the client's hair.
- Cleansing your hair should be done no more than twice a week, using only a sulphate free/Organic shampoo, always conditioning from mid-lengths to ends.
- Styling products and conditioners should only be used when applying to mid-lengths to ends; they should never be used on the root area.
- Use only the Superior Hair Loop brush when brushing hair, brush from ends up whilst holding the hair at the roots as this will stop any irritation at the roots.
- Place hair in a loose braid/plait when sleeping and refrain from sleeping with wet hair.
- Use heat protectors when applying any heat, using only at low temperatures.
- Run your fingers through wefts/ u-tip bonds/ micro-ringed extensions gently parting the hair this will ensure no tangling occurs.
- Removal of Superior Hair extensions should be done using the Tape-in Remover solution for the Tape-in extensions, the Fusion hair glue remover solution for the U-tip/Fusion extensions and the Pliers for the Micro-ring/I-tip extensions.
- If colouring please carry out on a test strand, do not rub or tangle the hair, you can colour 2 shades darker, and tone, we do not recommend any bleaching (as this will effect the condition of the hair).We do not recommend colouring blonde hair.